Sunday, May 13, 2007

all-nighters

Side note - This is a co-blog, so moving forward, any content posted by me will have a "Working Dad" tag and anything posted by my wife will have a "Stay-At-Home Mom" tag.

OK, the main point? I'm presently laying in bed realizing how frustrating it is to be forced to stay up all night. Trying to calm, swaddle and feed your baby until 4 is not the same deal as sipping pints at the 'ol watering hole. It's a raw deal.

I'm guessing that most parents (at least in the US), regardless of lifestyle, face a dilemna about whether to cosleep with their infant. Personally, I'm too tired to decide right now, but an article I just read in Mothering Magazine has nearly convinced me that cosleeping safely is perhaps the best thing for my daughter, who has just fallen asleep on our bed.

I'll let you know how it turns out in the morning...

No comments: